Our vision is to serve and enrich the lives of others. That’s why we’re committed to sponsoring events and volunteering for causes that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our employees strive to make a difference every day.
- The requesting organization must be a 501(C)3.
- Support the development of and/or benefit the communities we serve.
- Create a positive image in the community.
- An application must be sent before the required timeline deadline.
- The event or organization aligns with our vision, mission, and values.
WeStreet Charitable Committee is not responsible for funding the following:
- Religious organizations or affiliation
- Personal assistance
- School-related activities and sports
- Sports teams and tournaments
- General solicitations
- Loans or education funds for individuals
- Individual schools, private or public
We encourage to inspire community involvement. Many of our employees are eager to volunteer but may need your help being placed with an organization or discovering new opportunities. In considering sponsorship proposals, we will consider organizations that have opportunities for our employees to serve on a committee or board first. Each sponsorship request is carefully evaluated on an individual basis.
Sponsorships are given on a corporate level. Individual WeStreet branches still retain their ability to participate in and sponsor their own community events. WeStreet’s corporate involvement (be it monetary or volunteerism) is decided by a majority vote of Charitable Committee members. Final decisions on all sponsorships are made by the WeStreet executive team.
- Complete the Charitable Application below.
- If the application follows all the above guidelines, it will be presented during the committee’s next committee meeting.
- The committee will approve or deny the sponsorship.
- The applicant will be notified of committee’s decision.
|Date Of Event||Submit Date|
If you wish to provide additional material or submit the application by mail.
WeStreet Credit Union
attn: Charitable Committee
9323 East 21st
Tulsa, OK 74129