Delete & Exclude Transactions On Money Management
Only pending and manual transactions can be deleted. Occasionally, a transaction may appear twice — once as pending and once as posted. Users can delete the pending transaction if it does not automatically reconcile with the posted transaction.
To delete a pending or manual transaction:
- Click on the transaction to open the detail view.
- Click the “•••” button to view additional options.
- Click on “Delete”.
- Click “Delete” to confirm.
Other transactions can be excluded if you don’t want to include them in your financial reports. The transaction will still be visible in the Transactions tab and other reports in Money Management, but it will be marked as “Excluded” and the amount will not be factored into any calculations. It can be re-included later if you change your mind.
To exclude a transaction:
- Click on the transaction to open the “Transaction Details” window.
- Click the “…” button on the top right to view additional options.
- Click “Exclude”.
- Click “Exclude” to confirm.