Build your future, one contribution at a time.
- Federally Insured Deposits
- No Maintenance Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
Options For Your Future
- After age 59½ both earnings and contributions can be withdrawn penalty-free
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- Tax-deferred earnings may grow until withdrawn after age 59½ and then are taxed at your current rate when withdrawn
- After age 59½, earnings can may be withdrawn tax-free if the funds in the account have been there for at least five years
- Contributions are not tax-deductible but can be withdrawn tax and penalty-free
- Earnings are taxed at your current rate at the time of withdrawal
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA
Retirement Savings for Small Businesses
- Best For Self-Employed Business Owners and Their Employees
- Once Funded, SEP Contributions Are 100% Vested
IRA Term Share Certificates
Maximize Your IRA
- 3 – 60 Months
- $1,000 Minimum Balance
- No Maintenance Fees
- Automatic Renewal
“The best part about an IRA is that it requires little direct management. You can set up direct deposit from your paycheck to your IRA, allowing you to grow your savings over time.”
Retire With Confidence
Open to Everyone
IRAs allow anyone with earned income (and even their spouses) to save for retirement on a tax-advantaged basis.
Experts recommend allocating 15% of your monthly income toward retirement.
Retire with Confidence
It’s never too soon to start planning for retirement. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) allow you to prepare for the future and potentially save on taxes.
If you’ve changed employers over the years it can easy to lose track of multiple 401(k) accounts. You may be eligible to move your existing retirement savings to your IRA or merge accounts to simplify your investments.
Let the power of an IRA help you with your future plans.
WeStreet Federal Credit Union is federally insured to at least $250,000 by NCUA. Learn more.
E.213-month Certificate will automatically renew into a 12-month Certificate after the term expires. All other terms will automatically renew after the term expires with the same term.
E.1 The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes that dividends are compounded and will remain in the account until maturity. A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed. Fees could reduce earnings. Dividend Rate and APY are determined by term. If you have any questions or require current rate information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union at 800.256.5626 or 918.610.0200.
A.1Rates are variable and may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings. Consult your tax advisor for tax deductibility. If you have any questions or require current rate information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union at 800.256.5626 or 918.610.0200.