WeStreet Is Where You Belong!
The WeStreet Credit Union Difference
- Credit unions are smaller, community-focused.
- Banks are often larger, nationally-focused.
- Credit unions are owned by their members and governed by a board of directors.
- Banks answer to stockholders.
- Credit unions are not-for-profit organizations. Profits are passed down to members.
- Banks are for-profit businesses that typically profit off higher rates and fees.
The communities we serve are Tulsa, Cherokee, Creek, Mayes, Muskogee, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Rogers, Wagoner, or Washington.
Our Members live, work, learn, or worship in these communities.
Your Money is Secure
“Not one penny of insured savings has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union.”
– National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Deposits Are Covered
At WeStreet, your accounts are federally insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor by NCUA.
Estimate Your Personal Coverage
Based on Your Accounts The NCUA Share Insurance Estimator allows you to enter your account information and see the breakdown of insurance coverage offered by the NCUA.
WeStreet is dedicated to protecting your security and account information. We have installed the best of breed in security, intrusion software, and firewalls to protect our members.
Opening A Share Savings Account with a minimum of $5 establishes your membership (or ownership) in WeStreet and allows you to apply for other products like loans, checking accounts, and more.
Two Required Verifications To Join WeStreet
• Current Residential Address
• Previous Address If Less Than Two Years In Current Residence
• Army PO
• Fleet PO
• P.O. Box Can Be Requested For Mailing Purposes But A Physical Address Must Be Provided
• Full Legal Name
• Driver’s License
• State of Oklahoma ID
• US Military ID
• Permanent Resident Card
As a member, you could get access to your paycheck up two days earlier with early direct depositED. Your paycheck can be split between multiple accounts including your savings account to help you reach your saving goals.
Perks of Membership
Personalized Member Service, Unique Product Solutions, and Returned Profits in the form of better rates.
Up to 15% off
WeStreet members can get up up 15% off their next family vacation to Silver Dollar City, White Water, or Branson Belle with discount code 22604.
Pay at Your Own Pace with Skip-A-PayS, you can take a break from your loan payments twice in a rolling 12-month period, giving you more flexibility when you need it.
OPEN YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
Once you’re approved, you’re ready to benefit from all that comes with your membership.
Ready to Make the Switch?
Step 1: TRANSFER DEPOSITS AND TRANSFERS
• MOVE YOUR PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT TO YOUR NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT.
• DON’T FORGET TO CONTACT YOUR HR DEPARTMENT WITH YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER.
• IDENTIFY AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS OR WITHDRAWALS, SUCH AS LOANS AND RECURRING BILLS, AND REDIRECT THEM TO YOUR NEW ACCOUNT.
• YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THE ROUTING NUMBER (303986261) AND YOUR NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO SET UP NEW AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS.
STEP 2: CLOSE YOUR OLD ACCOUNTS
• ALLOW TIME FOR YOUR ACCOUNTS TO CLEAR.
• ANY OUTSTANDING CHECKS, AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS, AND DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS NEED TO CLEAR BEFORE CLOSING YOUR OLD ACCOUNT.
• DESTROY ANY UNUSED CHECKS, DEBIT CARDS, AND ATM CARDS.
• BY PROPERLY DISPOSING OF OLD CARDS AND CHECKS, YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION.
At WeStreet, we want to support the businesses that help our community thrive. That’s why we offer full-service business solutions with you in mind.
SThis offer applies only to the qualified loan. Skip-A-Pay is not offered on mortgages or open-end credit including credit cards and NuPals. Interest will continue to accrue on your outstanding balance during this time and the term of your loan may be extended. An extension of loan terms may not extend Guaranteed Auto Protection (“GAP”), accident, life, disability or other insurance or warranty coverage. Such policies may be nullified by taking advantage of this offer. Please refer to your policy or contract for information. By signing the Skip-A-Pay you acknowledge and agree to have the set-up and the processing fee of $35 per Skip-A-Pay per loan returned to the Credit Union at least one week prior to your loan payment date. If a Skip-A-Pay is received after the cutoff time of one week prior to your loan payment it may not be processed and your normal payment may be due including any late fees. Tulsa Federal Credit Union (“We” or “Us”) reserves the right to revoke this offer if your account or loan is not in good standing. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel, change or terminate this offer at any time without notice. If you have any questions, please call our Member CARE Call Center at 918.610.0200.
EDSubject to employer and/or payer terms and conditions. First service will generally post payroll direct deposit on the day they are received, which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled posting date. Other exceptions may apply.