Partyestival Contest Official Rules
August 12th, 2023, through August 19th, 2023.
This drawing is sponsored by WeStreet Federal Credit Union (“WeStreet”), 9323 E 21st St., Tulsa, OK 74129.
- There will be a total of eight (8) participants selected for a possible cash prize of up to $100.00. The individuals selected will have the opportunity to enter a “Money Machine” for a chance to “grab” and win a cash prize.
- Individuals wishing to participate in the contest will have to complete the following in order to participate: (i) apply for and successfully complete the opening of a new Primary Savings and Checking account between August 12th, 2023, and August 18th, 2023, (ii) properly fund the accounts within 24 hours of opening, (iii) used the promotion code “ORU30”.
Selection Of Contest Participants
- WeStreet will randomly select eight (8) participants as follows:
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entrants must not be existing credit union members.
- Employees and volunteers of WeStreet Federal Credit Union, or any of their affiliates, immediate family, or employees of this Contest’s participating sponsors, if any, are not eligible to participate and win.
Contact Of Winners & Prize Collection
- Individuals who are selected to participate in the final prize will be required to provide their Name, Date of Birth, and Phone Number.
- The eight (8) selected will be contacted to arrange a time to arrive at the Partyestival event on August 19th, 2023 and enter the “Money Machine”. Further arrangements will be made with winners to collect their cash prize at a predetermined WeStreet branch during the week following the event.
- No cash will be distributed at the Partyestival event.
Additional Drawing Terms and Conditions
The drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Contest prizes are not transferrable. WeStreet reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value at the credit union’s discretion and to make changes to the Official Rules that become effective upon announcement. All decisions of the sponsors with respect to the contest are final. WeStreet is not responsible for injury or damage of any kind related to or resulting from participation in the drawing or use of the prize. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to WeStreet’s use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless WeStreet from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the contest or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. All taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Additional terms and conditions may apply.