Online and mobile banking have been updated. Learn more below if you're having trouble accessing your account.
Online and mobile banking have been updated.
In as little as 10 minutes, you can have all your accounts at your fingertips.
- Registration Username = Member ID # (Primary Share Number)
- Registration Password = (0000XXXX) Four Zeros THEN the Last Four Digits of the Primary Account Holder’s Social Security #
Note: Already registered through the mobile banking app? You’re all set for online banking. No need to register.
Access Your Money Up To Two Days Earlier*
frequently asked questions
What is Early Payday?
Early Payday¹ is a feature that allows you access to your eligible direct deposit³ up to two days² earlier. It’s free, automatic, and included if you qualify.
Why isn't my direct deposit early?
There are a couple of different reasons this could be the case.
– We didn’t receive your payment details on time to deposit early
*For example: for a payday on March 10, we need to receive the file by March 8 at 4:30 PM. The funds would deposit at 10 PM on March 8.
– You recently set up direct deposit
– Your deposit type isn’t eligible (like transfers between bank accounts)
– There is a payroll system issue with your payer
How do I opt into Early Payday?
Enrollment is automatic if you are eligible.
Do I need to sign up for Early Payday?
No, you are automatically enrolled. You may receive your paycheck early if:
– You receive recurring payments through an employer, business, or government program that uses direct deposit you’re enrolled in.
– Your payroll provider consistently sends us payment details on time.
All savings and checking accounts, Personal and Business, in good standing, are eligible for Early Payday.
How do I set up direct depsoit?
Visit your payroll provider to enroll yourself in direct deposit. You’ll need:
– WeStreet Routing Number (303986261)
– Your Account Number
Read on here for more help.
What types of accounts can receive Early Payday?
Does Early Payday cost anything?
No, this benefit is free to WeStreet members.
Are there limits to the number of deposits I can receive?
No, there are no limits to the number of deposits received.
Earn Your Money Sooner
Get access to your hard-earned money up to two days early.
What Will You Do With Early Payday?
- With Early Payday, WeStreet may make funds from an incoming electronic ACH direct deposit available for use up to two days before the scheduled payment date. Not all direct deposits are eligible for Early Payday.
- Early availability of direct deposits is not guaranteed and may vary from deposit to deposit. Whether we make funds available early depends on when we receive the payor’s payment instructions, any limitations we set on the amount of early availability, and standard fraud prevention screening.
- Eligible direct deposits are limited to electronic direct deposits of your payroll, pension, and government benefit payments made through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. Other deposits or credits to your account, such as deposits of funds from person-to-person payment services (e.g., Zelle®, Venmo, or PayPal transfers), check or mobile deposits, and other online transfers or electronic credits, are not eligible for Early Payday.