How To Use Joy, Virtual Assistant
How Does Joy Work?
Joy gives you 24/7 access to your accounts by phone. You can ask her a question and you will get an answer right back. No more listening to an entire phone menu of options before getting your answer. Joy is the quickest way to get efficient answers.
You can say things like “Transfer $200 from my Checking Account to my Savings account,” and Joy can handle it!
How To Use Joy (including authentication)
Before You Call
When you call Joy and ask for account-specific information, she will ask you for a combination of two pieces of information to protect your identity:
- Your Member Number (Account Number) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- The last four of your SSN or the Last Four of your Active Debit Card
- Joy will greet you and ask how she may assist you by giving you a few options.
- You can also ask her anything, it doesn’t have to be out of the list. Like, “What is your Routing Number?” or “What’s My Balance?”
- Joy will ask you for the following information if your call requires verification. You can enter or tell her the information.
- Your Full Social Security Number & Last Four Digits of Your Active Debit Card Number OR
- Membership Number (Account Number) & Last Four of Your Social Security Number (SSN)
If your call requires further verification, Joy will send you a one-time passcode to your mobile phone number or your email address that we have on file. You can verbally speak the passcode or enter it into the keypad.
A Few Things You Can Do
- Make A Transfer
- Retrieve Your Balance
- Product Questions
- Open An Account
- Register For Online Banking
- Find A Brand or ATM
- Hours of Operation
- And More!